Thursday, November 4, 2010

Org Chart of Heaven

I mentioned in my 10/24/10 post "Organization Chart" that I once had an organization chart of heaven.  Thanks to the fact that I had digitized it at one time, I'm posting it here.   If I'd had to find it in paper form, I'd still be looking for it a couple years from now.....

I have no idea who the author is; I picked this up a couple decades ago during my work life.   The original is a full page and was produced on a typewriter (remember them?).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The original dates from ca. 1959, I believe, in the UC Berkeley humor magazine, The Pelican. I have a copy I made from back then, couldn't find it and went looking on Google. I found your post.

Rough original date - 1959.

Michael said...

Hi Ken! Great to hear from you! I knew the chart was old, but didn't know it was from the 50's. But what were you doing in Berkeley in 1959??